Building a strong foundation for your organization is paramount to your success. The BrandedWorld Framework allows you to build that foundation, then track and measure it to continually improve your operational performance.
Business is an extremely competitive sport. There are rivalries and alliances. There is a limited amount of supply and demand within any given market, which makes standing out from the crowd and offering your audience something unique is more important than ever. Some companies are able to get off the ground and serve an audience, in line with their competitors. Others set out to create a world-class company unlike anyone has ever seen. These types of companies are what I have coined “BrandedWorld Organizations.”
This article will discuss the framework of BrandedWorld Organizations and the 7 Axioms that make up its DNA. The reality is that all organizations have the following 7 Axioms, but not all use them to their full potential to achieve peak operational performance.
What is a BrandedWorld Organization?
A BrandedWorld Organization is an entity separate from its founders, investors, shareholders, and employees. It has rich characteristics that make it feel as though it is almost a familiar friend or acquaintance. Here is the definition of a BrandedWorld Organization.
A BrandedWorld Organization is a living entity that interacts with its target audience on a near daily basis.
Think about companies that you interact with on a near daily basis. It could be your local coffee shop or Starbucks, an online retailer or Amazon, a social networking site or LinkedIn, a search engine, or Google. BrandedWorld Organizations are all around us. From the country we are citizens in, to the city we call home, to the apartment or condo tower we live in, a BrandedWorld Organization is a living entity that interacts with its target audience on a near daily basis.
To go further, there is a framework that makes up these BrandedWorld Organizations. The framework consists of 7 Axioms or universal truths. While all organizations have these characteristics, few activate and use them to their advantage in the marketplace. Below are the 7 Axioms and definition.
How many of the Axioms below does your organization actively use to their advantage?
Understanding the Axioms
You may have noticed that each post we write is targeted towards one or more of the Axioms. That is no accident. Our goal is to help educate you, our dear reader, to better understand the Axioms and how they apply to your organization and business. When you can harness each of their characteristics to your advantage, you begin to develop a BrandedWorld Organization.
To help you get a better sense of the Axioms, below are some of our best content on each topic. There’s a lot to cover, so feel free to bookmark this post and return it. Also, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter as we deliver new content frequently.
Axiom One \ Purpose
- The Purpose of Purpose
- 5 Passionate Actions that will push out destructive pride
- 4 Superior Characteristics Needed to Adopt a Warrior Mindset
Axiom Two \ Mission
- How to Achieve your desired goals with this little known secret
- How to formulate a strategy in 11 steps
Axiom Three \ Story
- My first 61 days as a Slant Contributor
- 4 techniques needed to master awesome storytelling
- 4 valuable ways to overcome writers block
Axiom Four \ Design
- How disrupting the brand experience is risky business
- 5 lessons professionals can learn from teachers
Axiom Five \ Culture
- 5 things to do after a lost business deal
- 4 ways leadership empowers others to do their best work
- How a lack of integrity weakens leadership
- How a lack of motivation destroys company culture
Axiom Six \ Metrics
- Why I hired a hipster cephalopod to manage our social media
- Why monthly cashflow is crucial to peak performance
- How to calculate return on investment for content marketing
- Operational performance equals improved profitability
Axiom Seven \ Platform
- Operational performance tips for social media
- How to get ahead of the pack with 7 productivity tools
- Understanding WWE’s operational performance
Leave a comment or question below and join the conversation.