Thank you for your interest in the BX Blog. The following are our Guest Post Guidelines, which we use to determine if your article will be published on our platform.
BrandedWorld.co and the BX Blog publishing team hold very high standards when it comes to quality and value for our readers. Please read these guidelines over carefully before submitting. Any articles that do not meet the guidelines will automatically be rejected.
Due to our in-house publishing schedule, your article may be accepted and added into the queue to publish at a later date. We will notify you what day your article will publish and will work with you to cross promote it for maximum exposure. Please note it may be up to 4 weeks in the future.
Guest Post Guidelines for the Blog
- The topic must fit within one of the seven Axioms. We write on a broad range of topics on the following topics: Passion, Mission, Story, Design, Culture, Metrics, and Platform. Please read past articles to get a feel for the different topics within each Axiom.
- Article types that connect with our readers include lists and how-to’s. Provide clear, actionable steps that our readers can implement.
- Article length should be approximately 750 to 1,500 words or so. Longer posts are encouraged.
- Photos, graphics, and infographics are critical. We strive to visualize business concepts that otherwise would be in plain text. Think about a topic within one of the Axioms and figure out how to bring it to life graphically. We would love to see it!
- Proof-read your work. We will edit your article and proof-read, however, if we find too many mistakes or if the grammar is off, the article will be rejected.
- Choose a keyword or keyword phrase. Write the keyword or keyword phrase in the submission form. This is critical for our team when completing SEO tasks and also will determine how the article fits in with the Axioms.
Note: guidelines may change without notice as the BX blog evolves.