In episode 19, Benjamin shares 3 key benefits to creating a customer journey map and how it can enhance the brand experience you deliver to your customers.
The customer experience should always be improved upon. To provide a well-thought out, intentional customer experience, the brand must take the time and care needed to understand their audience and how they feel about the brand.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What a customer journey map is
- How a customer journey map can provide a framework for feedback from both employees and customers
- Why data sometimes fails to communicate
- Read the BX Blog
- Why Customer Service Does Not Equal Brand Experience
- Vlog #24: Your Brand Promise vs. Reality
- Ep003: Brands No Longer Sell Things; Brands Sell Access to Experiences
GROUNDWORK: The Foundation for an Unshakable Brand
Want This Week’s Bonus Content?
Each week bonus content is uploaded to compliment each episode, available exclusively to ToolKit members. If you are a member, log in and access your bonus content below. If you aren’t yet a member, register for ToolKit to access your bonus content.