In episode 20, Benjamin shares 3 uncomfortable truths about defining your company’s values. While the process may sound easy (it’s not) on the surface, there are several factors that go into developing values that guide you towards your purpose, dictate how you do things, define who you are and who you aspire to be.
Your company values are your north star for accomplishing your brand’s purpose. Values dictate how a brand does things, defines who a brand is, and what it aspires to be.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why defining company values is an uncomfortable process
- What to do in order to ensure everyone’s voice is heard during the process
- Why feelings matter when it comes to values
- Why most people think defining values is easy (and why they are wrong)
- Read the BX Blog
- The Hidden Purpose of Core Values
- How to Craft Meaningful Core Values
- Why the Employee Brand Experience Matters
GROUNDWORK: The Foundation for an Unshakable Brand
Want This Week’s Bonus Content?
Each week bonus content is uploaded to compliment each episode, available exclusively to ToolKit members. If you are a member, log in and access your bonus content below. If you aren’t yet a member, register for ToolKit to access your bonus content.