In episode 23, Benjamin discusses three keys to fostering a work environment that breeds creativity.
Disney Institute recently featured an interesting read: 3 Keys to Fostering a Work Environment that Breeds Creativity. Being one of my favorite brands, I read on learn that at the Disney Institute, they believe that for an organization to continue to thrive in the future, creativity must be embedded in its people and its business processes. In fact, they have found that the key to business innovation is the ongoing integration of inherent personal creativity with organizational innovation processes.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why team members are more likely to collaborate when they beleive in the brand’s purpose
- Why a consistent flow of ideas from team members matter more than who receives credit for them to breed creativity
- How recognizing failure and the lessons learned can foster more creativity from your team
- Read the BX Blog
- Why Traveling is an Essential Part of the Creative Process
- How Lack of Motivation Destroys Company Culture
- The Purpose of Purpose
GROUNDWORK: The Foundation for an Unshakable Brand
Want This Week’s Bonus Content?
Each week bonus content is uploaded to compliment each episode, available exclusively to ToolKit members. If you are a member, log in and access your bonus content below. If you aren’t yet a member, register for ToolKit to access your bonus content.