In episode 24, Benjamin shares why customer service does not equal brand experience. Plus, you’ll learn three actions you can take to improve your brand experience, leading to higher customer retention, profits, and deeper relationships.
How do you define the brand experience? It is the sum of all interactions a customer has with a company. This can include everything from a customer’s initial awareness or discovery of a company, product, or service and progressing through the purchase and use of that product or service. Together, all of those touchpoints add up to the brand experience.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why all touch points a customer may have with a brand leads to the overall experience
- Why a deeper understanding of your customers creates opportunities for more personalized experiences
- How viewing service as an asset can transform your brand into an economic powerhouse
- Read the BX Blog
- Vlog 21: 4 Keys to an Exceptional Brand Experience
- EP020: 3 Uncomfortable Truths About Values
- Vlog 24: Your Brand Promise vs Reality
GROUNDWORK: The Foundation for an Unshakable Brand
Want This Week’s Bonus Content?
Each week bonus content is uploaded to compliment each episode, available exclusively to ToolKit members. If you are a member, log in and access your bonus content below. If you aren’t yet a member, register for ToolKit to access your bonus content.