In episode 26, Benjamin shares why retail is getting ‘experience’ wrong. Plus, learn the five elements needed for a remarkable experience.
According to retail futurist Doug Stephens,
Customer experience is the future of how physical retailers will generate revenue. Experiences won’t just sell products. Experiences will be the products.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why retail is getting ‘experience’ wrong
- What Steve Jobs thought about design and how it can apply to the brand experience
- How retail futurist Doug Stephens defines the customer experience
To learn more about Doug and his services, check out the Retail Prophet.
- Read the BX Blog
- Why Brands that Embrace Instant Gratification for Consumers will Win
- Bold Brand Predictions for 2022 & Beyond
- Doug Stephens: Why Retail is Getting the ‘Experience’ Wrong
GROUNDWORK: The Foundation for an Unshakable Brand
Want This Week’s Bonus Content?
Each week bonus content is uploaded to compliment each episode, available exclusively to ToolKit members. If you are a member, log in and access your bonus content below. If you aren’t yet a member, register for ToolKit to access your bonus content.