In episode 28, Benjamin shares why you should hire for enculturability instead of cultural fit. Plus, learn three questions to ask during the hiring process.
Consumers, more than ever, are in search of something more than a product or service. They are in search of a brand that shares their same values, that speaks their language, and that can guide them towards the outcome they seek.
Your brand persona matters for several reasons, but most importantly because it is what creates the bond between brand and consumer.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why brands that don’t have clear values come off as mediocre
- Why your performance determines the customer experience (and what to do about it)
- Why your brand (company) is completely separate from you (entrepreneur)
- Read the BX Blog
- How to Craft Meaningful Core Values
- Why the Employee Brand Experience Matters
- 5 Entrepreneurial Lessons from Hamilton
GROUNDWORK: The Foundation for an Unshakable Brand
Want This Week’s Bonus Content?
Each week bonus content is uploaded to compliment each episode, available exclusively to ToolKit members. If you are a member, log in and access your bonus content below. If you aren’t yet a member, register for ToolKit to access your bonus content.