In episode 29, Benjamin reflects on the new LinkedIn experience, what has changed, and how you can boost your profile to all-star status.
Have you noticed how LinkedIn has been changing?
Only 29% of adults in the US are actively on LinkedIn. That provides you a big opportunity to carve out your niche and demonstrate your expertise to grow your brand using the platform. LinkedIn has approximately 500 million users and growing.
In their rapid growth, LinkedIn Pulse articles are becoming less of a prominent marketing tool, while post updates are becoming the single thing that boosts engagement and interaction.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What active LinkedIn users are looking for when it comes to posts
- Why being consistently active on the platform can do wonders for growing your reach
- The one simple tactic that can boost your post visibility by 10x
- Read the BX Blog
- How to Craft Meaningful Core Values
- Why the Employee Brand Experience Matters
- 5 Entrepreneurial Lessons from Hamilton
GROUNDWORK: The Foundation for an Unshakable Brand
Want This Week’s Bonus Content?
Each week bonus content is uploaded to compliment each episode, available exclusively to ToolKit members. If you are a member, log in and access your bonus content below. If you aren’t yet a member, register for ToolKit to access your bonus content.